Nature: sweet, astringent, neutral
Enters: Large Intestine, Lung, Stomach
Actions: Kills parasites (various intestinal, including tapeworm, hookworm, pinworm, roundworm); moistens the Lungs, stops coughing; mild laxative.
• Hookworms: with Bai bu.
• Roundworms: with Shi jun zi.
• Pinworms: with Bian xu.
• Tapeworms: with Bing lang.
• Lung dryness: mild cough.
• This is a safe, non-toxic herb, and it does not harm the stomach Qi.
• Most effective when dry-fried and taken directly (rather than in
Dose: 9-15g (up to 30g or more)